It all started at a wedding party where I came all the way down from Calabar to attend in Lagos state. I was so dolled up that you might want to mistake me for the bride if not for the wedding dress.
I really came to be a baller in this party and not leave any part of the wedding party unfelt.
It’s safe to call this day, the day I danced away my sorrows because I totally enjoyed myself like there was no one around.
Finally, there was an opportunity for me to take pictures with the couple. Unfortunately, it seemed as though you had to bring your photographer if you want to get your pictures safely.
I wasn’t prepared for this, I was looking lost as to how I would go about this.
Suddenly, I saw a young and handsome photographer who seemed to know what he is doing. I literally begged him to take my pictures which he later agreed to do.
After which he received my contact so as to send the pictures to me later.
Wow, what a wedding I exclaimed as I got to my hotel room that night.
Oh my! It’s time to stroll on WhatsApp street checking people’s status and uploading mine too.
Louis chatted me up! So fast, interesting.
Louis is the name of the photographer I met at the wedding party.
He was so friendly than he was at the party. We exchanged greetings, I received my pictures and we got talking about other aspect of our lives. He is quite an interesting young man. Oh no, I don’t have feeings for him, I’m just appreciating God’s handwork(LOL).
One month later, Louis and I are dating!
We are so madly in love that we couldn’t keep our bodies from each other. We’ve had sex countless times and done a lot sexual indulgent deeper than you are even thinking. Louis was the best man on earth for me, that’s what I thought.
Only for me to be beaten every morning by 5am because we started staying together though not married. I upgraded in the beating class. I was now beaten every morning, night and before he has sex with me. Yes, even with the pains on my body, he slept with me.
I’m quite the industrious type so that my food and clothing business which I run is doing so well. Meanwhile, Louis asks me for money every time in which I have no choice but to give to him because I love him. This doesn’t change the fact that I’m being beaten everyday.
LOUIS IS MARRIED TO MY YOUNGER SISTER⁉️
I’m not even angry but why?
What went wrong?
This is someone I loved with my spirit, soul and body. I loved him with everything I have and I’m still in love with him. Name it! Is it his project, business, family or even sponsoring his education in Paris.
With the plan that we are getting married once he’s done from Paris.
Only for me to find out he is married to my younger sister who now has a 2 years old daughter for him.
Did I ever tell you that I had 4 miscarriages just because of the endless beating Louis inflicted on me. How I survive each time, I still don’t know.
I want Louis back.
I don’t care what others say, I love him like that.
I decided to Kill him, my sister and their daughter.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt as excited about a project as this one.
YOU ARE NOW SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT 🚫
Yes, I killed them joyfully. It wasn’t just a thought, I killed them.
I thought Louis was the wicked one.
I thought my younger sister was even more wicked.
Not knowing that I’ve been putting on a mask after all. I have been harbouring so much resentment without realising it.
The truth I never told myself:
I am also wicked to have allowed all of Louis behaviour to continue.
I was wicked to myself to endure the pain without realising that I was slowly losing myself.
All that remains with me right now is my true evil and sad face with my mask still partially covering the deepest evil I still have within.
If I’m not controlled, more men are bound to be killed by me.
Never get to this stage.
Love yourself.
I repeat love yourself.
Then love others as yourself but first love yourself.
Then you might not turn out the way I did.
Give yourself so much grace to be loved by you.
You worth more than you can ever imagine.
You are the real deal!
Comments
Post a Comment