1. I am not lazy
2. I am diligent in my work.
3. I am strong, stronger than ever
4. I love myself
5. I love others
6. I am honest
7. I am giving
8. I will make it!
9. I am happy for others, I do not envy
10. I am bold, I am confident
11. I will win, I am a winner
12. I am ten times better
13. I am determined!
14. My work is flat out fantastic
15. I am intelligent
16. I can do this
17. Nothing is too difficult for me to do
18. I am at peace with myself and others
19. I will never give up
20. The beginning might look slow but I would reach the finish line strong.
21. My goals might be big but my God is bigger.
22. I will not just start this but I would build it well.
23. I am a well-detailed person
24. I am well processed
25. My skills are well sharpened enough to stand before kings.
26. I am a DOER
27. Goodness and success reminisce
28. I am highly favored
29. I am walking on the paths of greatness
30. I am worthy, I don't look down on myself for any reason
31. I am fantastic
32. I am who God says I am and that's it!
33. I am destined for greatness
34. I am on the path to victory
35. I am skilled and super excellent
36. I deserve every good thing
37. I am always right on time
38. I put in my best
39. I am classy and kingly
40. I am resourceful
41. I am too loaded
Comments
Post a Comment