1. I experience ease in all that I do
2. I am called in places that matter
3. My efforts are acknowledged
4. I enter into a divine and special grace that just makes things work for me
5. I am sound in every area of my life
6. I cannot fail again
7. I am rightly positioned for exploits
8. All things are working for my good, in my favour
9. I am preserved
10. I experience an overflowing rush of great ideas and creativity that I needed now and beyond
11. HIS grace is sufficient for me
12. I am blessed
13. I will get past this!
14. I keep getting better
15. Angels are working on my behalf putting things in place for my good
16. I refuse any form of distractions in my life right now
17. Surely, His goodness and mercies shall follow me all the days of my life
18. I am of great value
19. The Lord is my strength
20. The Lord is my sustainer
21. I will never be stranded
22. I overflow with so much goodness and grace
23. My name is a miracle because every day is filled with the miraculous for me
24. Giving becomes easy for me
25. I stand out!
26. I am exceptional
27. Lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places
28. The Glory of the Lord is manifested wherever I go
29. I am the most preferred one
30. I am rightly positioned for wonders
31. In Jesus' name, I will not be found wanting in the place of character
Comments
Post a Comment