1.
You are simply amazing and nothing short of this. Thank you!
2.
Many times you've shown up effortlessly for me as one should. I love you, thank you.
3.
For your support, cheers, every 'go girl, you can do it. I see these and many more I don't see, thank you.
4.
My heart prays for you always. Thank you for always!
Ensure you have fun this holiday.
5.
You are doing well, dear. Never give up. This is something little to encourage you. I love you.
6.
My favorite cook of all times, sweetest to the core.
I love you.
7.
You are the best of all. Super amazing, I love you.
8.
Your tutorship, your surreal love, everything, I mean everything you do to and for me is a BIG DEAL. Thank you.
With love,
Faith.
9.
Just like you, I know you would sparkle in my little gift.
Much love, Frey
10.
Carefully made with my love & thankful heart, I hope you like it.
With love, Jane.
11.
For your consistent care & love, I hope you love this token of my expression to you. Thank you.
12.
For your consistent care & love, I hope you love this token of my expression to you. Thank you.
13.
To my Most amazing Team!
We did it! Kudos. Welcome to you.
Without you, we won't be what we are today. Thank you.
14.
Dear bestie,
I love you! You deserve nothing less than goodness, ease, and a back-to-back breakthrough. You are just amazing! Thank you!
15.
Dear baby cousin,
You are one hardworking girl I respect and I'm proud of. I love you, girl. Thank you for being my best.
16.
Dear baby sis,
Your efforts are noticed. I see you even if nobody does. Keep evolving and shining beautifully. I'm proud of you, baby. You got this. God got you. I love you & thank you for everything.
17.
Dear Client,
You are doing a great deal patronizing me. It's beyond monetary but has a lasting impact that reminds me of my importance here. I'm glad you made me smile & feel important. Thank you!
18.
Dear Dad,
The way you FATHER ME needs to be documented in the books for others to learn from because you are exceptional. I love you.
19.
Dear Mum,
If I was given a chance to choose my mum, I would pray earnestly to God that I choose you because you are simply the best. I love you.
20.
A rare gem! A beauty that shines every moment. I love and appreciate everything about you. Thank you for being you.
Comments
Post a Comment