Stop trying so hard!
Have you ever thought like this;
-Why am I doing this?
-Why am I getting this pair of shoes?
-Why am I getting this outfit, bag, or shoe?
Have you?
If yes, is your answer like this;
-Because it's trendy
-Because she has it and I don't want to be left out.
-Because I want to be noticed and validated.
-Because everybody does it or has it.
If yes, then this is for you;
You know what, you are not alone in this but you've got to stop trying so hard. It's not worth it, you deserve better. Stop trying so hard to impress. You jump at every latest thing even at the expense of your convenience. Anything that does not profit you in the long run despite inconveniencing you is not worth it.
Therefore, learn to be contented. You might want to experience a drastic change be it in your style or you want to be regarded as a fashionable person which is why you resort to different methods that are not profitable but there is a better way to go about it and that is going at your pace #slowfashion. This is something I tried in 2020 on my Instagram page to have my followers as my accountability partner also I can always go back to view for assessment. I posted pictures of my daily outfits to see how my style evolves. Now you might not need to do yours online. You can decide to just have the pictures on your phone for assessment.
When you go at your pace, you would learn more about yourself and be able to distinguish between what is essential for you or not. That way, you would grow better and still profit more instead of running into debts.
You see, you need to be able to take care of yourself first before others. You don't need to run into debts or live above your means just because you want to achieve a goal that is not profitable.
You are worth so much more!
Is this an impossible feat for you? Do let me know in the comment section, let's deal with it together.
Much love,
Faith❤️
Comments
Post a Comment